PowerBlog is a bit different than many other blog templates. The layout brings something new to the table. We tried to avoid the use of the same old fashioned blog layouts and instead create something really unique.
- Lightweight: First goal was to make a unique style with a totally different UI but at the same time to not overload with different useless scripts and styles.
- Fast: Load pages faster. Nobody wants a slow site and that’s why the second goal has been achieved using AJAX. Loading inner pages is fast that sometimes you get the sensation that the content has been loaded in a millisecond
- Keyboard navigation
- A complex grid system. Check it out, it can do so much.
- Different article styles.
- Floating search form and footer.
- Built with LESS. Changing the design is like editing just one or two variables.
- Tested on real mobile devices(Android at this time)
- All base HTML elements are tested. Check the demo.
- And many more…. don’t take the words, see it in action.
- jQuery scrollTo – https://github.com/flesler/jquery.scrollTo
- Mousetrap – https://craig.is/killing/mice
- Perfect Scrollbar – https://github.com/noraesae/perfect-scrollbar
- Google Font – https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Merriweather
- Font Awesome – http://fontawesome.io/
- Images from – https://unsplash.com/
- The images from demo are not included.
- This is a HTML template, not a theme.
High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Columns: 4+Theme Preview
PowerBlog – A Special Concept AJAX Template